Apply For Funding: Community Philanthropy Proposals
Application Process & Checklist of Required Attachments
- Complete the Proposal Application Cover Sheet, providing all requested information, including an attached list of board members and key staff, along with a brief description of their qualifications.
- Write and provide a Proposal Narrative
- List and biography of board of trustees
- Provide proposed program budget, as well as organization's annual budget
- Provide audited financial statement from most recent year
- Provide proof of federal and state not-for-profit status (IRS tax exempt determination letter) and EIN (Federal tax ID number)
Note: Proposals are reviewed once per annum
Decision Made By:
PROPOSAL REVIEW PROCESS
Proposals are reviewed and recommendations made to fund or decline by the Community Philanthropy Committee. They are then reviewed and a final decision to approve or decline made by the Board of Trustees. In reviewing a proposal, the Proposal Evaluation Criteria will be used as a guideline to determine the study's fundability.
Be sure to include all required documentation, including a list of board members with key staff, and a detailed budget for the project. Incomplete applications will delay the approval process.
7514 Girard Avenue
La Jolla, CA 92037
Applications may be submitted via the web: Apply Online.