Apply For Funding: Physician and Public Awareness Proposals
Application Process & Checklist of Required Attachments
- Complete the Proposal Cover Sheet, providing all requested information
- Write and provide a Proposal Narrative
- Provide a list of current board members, officers and staff
- Provide proposed program budget, as well as organization's annual budget
- Provide audited financial statement from most recent year
- Provide proof of federal and state not-for-profit status (IRS tax exempt determination letter) and EIN (Federal tax ID number)
GRANT PROPOSAL DEADLINES
Grant proposals should be submitted according to the following timeline:
Decision Made By:
GRANT REVIEW PROCESS
Proposals are reviewed and recommendations made to fund or decline by the Scientific Review Committee. They are then reviewed and a final decision to approve or decline made by the Board of Trustees. In reviewing a proposal, the Proposal Evaluation Criteria will be used as a guideline to determine the study's fundability.
Be sure to include all required documentation, including a detailed budget for the project. Incomplete applications will delay the approval process.
7514 Girard Avenue
La Jolla, CA 92037
Applications may be submitted via the web: Apply Online.