Apply For Funding: Clinical Research Proposals
Please provide the following information in the order requested. All requested information should be completed in either an MS Word or Excel document. The narrative should be limited to five pages. Sufficient detail must be included in the proposal so that reviewers have information to critically review the application.
- Brief summary of organization's history, mission, goals, and key achievements
- Description of current programs, activities and accomplishments
- Description of board and staff responsibilities
Purpose of Grant
- Statement of issues to be addressed and target population
- Description of the program or study including goals, measurable objectives, action plans, and capacity to carry out the program/study
- Statement of how patients will be recruited and retained through completion of study
- Statement of the impact study will have on furthering the treatment and/or understanding of sleep-disordered breathing
- Timetable for implementation
- Key individuals involved in the study/program and a brief summary of their qualifications
- Identify other organizations, partners, or funders, if any, participating in the program or study and their specific roles
- Long term strategies for funding beyond this grant period
- Describe plans for evaluation, including how success will be defined and measured and how progress and results will be documented. For clinical research grants awarded, the ResMed Foundation will require quarterly reports and final evaluation and expenditure reports.
- Describe expected results during funding period and how results will be used and/or disseminated.